Friday, February 1, 2013

Stamping with the Seniors

Last night I had the pleasure of stamping with residents at a local senior living facility. Eight ladies showed up to see what I had planned for them. Some were a little leary at first because they said they weren't crafting and didn't know anything about making cards but by the end were joking about staying all evening to make cards. What a fun group. Here are the two cards we made.



 The ladies showing off their creations.



Also, let me give a special thank you to Teri, the Life Enrichment Director, for all her help during the class! I'm looking forward to going back and working on Easter cards.

Thanks for stopping. I hope you're having a great week. Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Your a doll, what a fun thing to do with the senior citizens!

Carol (HB) said...

What a fantastic thing for you to do! I bet those ladies will talk about this for days. The card designs are just perfect and totally adorable!!

Suzanne :O ) said...

I used to do a class at a local nursing home and I always had one woman who was super fast and got impatient while we waited for the rest of class to catch up! I learned to start handing her supplies out last to give everyone else a chance to get started. LOL They were such a group of characters and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did! It's such a great way to share your love of crafting. :)