Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We Click

Today's card uses the Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss stamp set. When I saw the camera papers from Echo Park's This and That Charming collection I knew I had to pair them together. I also used the Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #1 die and matching stamp set and a Nestabilities oval die. For the finishing touch, I tied some tea stained twine from The Twinery around the front of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a terrific Tuesday. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Hi Beth!
This is A-dorable! I love how you put the oval mat slightly off the page!
All your creations lately are just uber cute!! Hope you're keeping warm! (boy, I used a lot of "!" in writing this. LOL)

Poções de Arte said...

Hi!
I loved your creations!

;-)