Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome, Little One

Sorry for my lack of posts the last couple of weeks. I was having a bit of a creative slump but I think I'm over it now. I made a couple of cards this past weekend and I put this one together this morning before work. I used papers from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Lost and Found Breeze collection. Along with some Rustic Cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The die cut is Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 3, the sentiment is from A Muse Studio, and the onesie image is from There She Goes.


I inked the edges of the die cut with Ranger Distress Walnut Stain and the onesies and sentiment are stamped with Colorbox Chalk inks. For the finishing touches I added a ribbon bow with Hug Snug Seam binding and a large button tied on with May Arts burlap twine.

Thanks so much for stopping. I hope your week is off to a good start. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card and those colors together. That's my new favorite paper pack...I've been creating like crazy with it.

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful Job! Love the colors you chose! It all goes so well together!