Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Treats


This weekend I put together 20 Valentine treats for my nieces, nephews and my friend's children. On Sunday, my husband and I delivered them all. I used the Party Favor #1 and Heart die cuts from Clear and Simple Stamps. I ran the cardstock through my Cuttlebug with the Party Favor #1 die and then again with the heart die. Next I doodled around the heart with a white gel pen and then I added a piece of clear cardstock from Papertrey Ink to the inside front panel to cover the heart cutout. I also added a smaller die cut heart to the clear window and then spelled out each child's name with letter stickers from October Afternoon. For the finishing touches, I filled them with candy and tied ribbon and bakers twine to the handles.

You can find a similar version of these Valentine treats on this post.

Thank you so much for stopping. I hope you're week is off to a good start. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

Beth these are fantastic! I love that you put each person's name on them. Very cool!