Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wishing you a Happy New Year

Well, I hope 2012 is off to a good start for all of you. I'd like to start the year off by sharing one last Christmas project and also a couple of New Year's cards.

First is the Christmas tag and bag that I put together for my office assistant. I used a variety of papers from the October Afternoon Good Cheer collection and letter stickers from October Afternoon's Detours collection to spell out Hayden's name on the tag. I also added a die cut/embossed snowflake from Cuttlebug with a button center. For the finishing touch I added a couple of small jingle bells and some twine from The Twinery.
The bag is just a brown paper lunch bag that I added strips of paper to the bottom to dress it up. I used my cropodile to punch a couple of holes in the top of the bag and threaded some twine through the holes to close the bag and tie on the tag.

Next, I have a couple of New Year's cards using the fun Happy New Year set from The Crafts Meow and papers from the Crate Paper Portrait collection. The first card also uses some Tim Holtz tissue tape, twine, gemstone and is mounted on a purple card base.

 The second card uses a little lace and stone colored twine along with a button die cut using the MFT Button dies. I die cut the button from PTI Rustic White cardstock and colored it with a Copic (C7).

Thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you all a Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!

No comments: