Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Follow Your Heart


Today I have a card to share using the Week 1 Stamp of the week from Unity called Follow Your Heart. I love the new program they are offering for a new stamp each week for just $5.79 including shipping. You can find the details on their Stamp of the Week blog. I stamped the image with Dark Brown ColorBox Chalk ink, colored the words with Copics and paper pieced the heart. The card base was covered with a variety of papers from My Mind's Eye Mabel from the Stella & Rose collection. I also added some twine from The Twinery for a little fun. This card is going to a co-worker who is moving. Her family is following a job opportunity which will take them across the state so I thought this was a fitting sentiment for the occasion.

I'm entering this in the Unity "New Beginnings" Challenge. And, I just noticed that I am the winner from last month's "Gift Wrapping" challenge with my Berry Christmas tag that I made. Yeah for winning new stamps!

I would also like to enter this in the Paper Piecing with a Twist challenge over at Our Creative Corner. The challenge requires a paper pieced element and no ribbon. The heart on my card is paper pieced and hopefully bakers twine doesn't count as ribbon.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love this paper!!! One of my favorite color combos and super cute card.

NoraAnne said...

Such a pretty card! I love the papers you chose and the yellow twine.

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG I love the colors! Great choice!

Marjie Kemper said...

This is so pretty! Love the sentiment and how you've set it up on a slant against those vertical stripes. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Vicki Burdick said...

this is awesome, thanks so much for joining us this week on the OCC paper piecing challenge!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card. The colors are so rich!