Thursday, December 1, 2011

SCS Sketch Challenge Card


Today's card is for the sketch challenge (SC361) posted yesterday on Splitcoaststampers. It's a great sketch for using up scraps. For my focal piece I went with a paper rose. To create the rose I cut two pieces using the MFT large rose die and then ran them through my crimper a couple of times to give them some added texture. I rolled the two pieces together to get a fuller flower. The leaves are from the Spellbinders Foliage set and were also run through my crimper. The tag is from the Tiny Tags Cuttlebug set and the greeting is from a limited edition stamp set from Clear and Simple Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a great day. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

very pretty card, love the different papers you used on it.