Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Milestone Birthday



It's always fun to have a special card for a milestone birthday. Today I have a card celebrating a 30th birthday. I didn't make it with anyone particular in mind, I'm actually planning to list it in my Etsy store. The card base is SU Not Quite Navy with a PTI Rustic Cream mat that I stamped with the number background from the Glitz Distressing stamp set in A Muse Studio burmuda ink. The sentiment strip edges are inked with some Vintage Photo Distress ink and the sentiment is stamped in A Muse Studio Navy ink. The sentiment is from the PTI Big & Bold Wishes stamp set. The floral piece is a journaling card from October Afternoon's Detours line. The tag and numbers are from the Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale set. I also added a circle punch of October Afternoon Freshly Mown Lawn paper from the Daydreams line and a rustic cream circle die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Pinking Circles. For the finishing touch on the tag I tied some twine from The Twinery on the top (honeydew, caribbean, peapod).


Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Beth! I love the papers and layout.