Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dress Form and Blush

Today I have a couple more cards using Basic Grey Blush papers to share with you. I also used Papertrey's Signature Series: Dress Form stamp set and die for today's cards. For the first card I added some hand dyed seam binding and small rick rack along with a row of buttons to complete the seamstress feel.

I kept the embellishments to a minimum on the second card adding just a simple bow of seam binding with a button center. I'm really pleased with how different these cards look even though the same basic supplies were used for both.
Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a wonderful week. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

both cards are gorgeous, but I do adore that first one, the papers you picked are just perfect with the images.