Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blogger Issues Resolved (I hope)

I'm not sure if anyone is still out there considering how long it's been since my last post but I've been having issues with Blogger. We've not been on friendly terms since I had to convert my email to google services. After many hours and frustrated changes, I was able to get in today! YEAH!

So, in case anyone is still waiting for posts from me let's go ahead and get to some crafty creations. How about some more cards created with Anna Wight's Whipper Snapper Garden Fresh stamp set that I haven't posted photos of yet.

For the first card I stamped the strawberry image repeatedly on the rustic cream cardstock to create the background then sewed some circle punches of patterned paper to the bottom. I used Papertrey Ink's spiral notebook page die with strips of patterned paper sewed on to attach my focal image. . . the cute little jar from the set. The lid is paper pieced and the rest of the image is colored with copics plus a little white gel pen for the dots on the scalloped border of the label. The kraft and rustic cream cardstock is from Papertrey and the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye.

For this card I used the adorable little jar from Garden Fresh again and paired it with the cute bee from the Little Critters set. The papers are from A Muse Studio and the images are colored with Copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by (if in fact anyone does) since it's been so long.  I hope you're having a wonderful week. I'll be back with more cards if Blogger lets me in again.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

Welcome back! These projects are adorable and I can't see what else you've been making since you couldn't blog! LOL