Monday, February 28, 2011

Sketchy Mocha Joe & A Birthday

Today's first card uses the new Mocha Joe stamp from Whipper Snapper and the February Sketch For You To Try. Here's the sketch if you're interested.

I went with a Kraft card base and added some fun papers from the Gerlie line by My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose collection. I paper pieced the coffe mug for some extra color. The ribbon trim is a layer of hand dyed ribbon and pom pom trim.
 
Next up is a birthday card for my Niece. She turns 21 today! For her card I used the Big Bday Cake Chicken also from Whipper Snapper. The designer papers are from the Mabel line of the same collection as above. Love all the Stella and Rose 6x6 paper pads from My Mind's Eye. I used more of the same ribbon treatment on this card.
I dyed several more colors of ribbon this weekend and I have more pom pom trim so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this ribbon treatment.


I hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping. Happy Stamping!

No comments: