Friday, February 18, 2011

Cuckoo For Friday

Good morning. Today's card features more adorable Whipper Snapper stamps. The images are from Anna Wight's Little Critters cling set. You'll notice in the set that the bird stamp faces left so to get a second bird facing right I tried the reverse stamping technique (also called mirror image technique). I inked the bird image and stamped it on a solid oval stamp and then stamped the oval stamp to get the reverse image of the bird.

The images are colored with Copics and the birds were cut out and mounted with pop dots for some dimension. The sentiment is computer generated. I love how versatile stamps can be just by adding a computer generated sentiment.

 The paper is Making Memories Great Escape and I think it's a perfect match for my cuckoo birds. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful week. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

That paper is perfect with those birds! Great job on the mirror image.