Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Ok, it's a week into the new year and it's time to get back to blogging. I've missed all my blogging friends so I'm going to try and start posting on a semi-regular basis again. I hope you'll join me.

Today I'd like to share a little card I made using an adorable Pure Innocence image, some retired SU papers and the fabulous rose die from MFT. I really think that die is a must have. Love it!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're new year is off to a great start! Happy Stamping.

p.s. If you're interested, I've been stocking my etsy shop. You can find the link to my shop on the right.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah!~ Your blogging friends miss you lots too! Glad that you are back and love the card. I have been eyeing that rose!