Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday!

We've made it to Friday! Thank goodness because this not being able to sleep past 4:30 a.m. is going to catch up with me soon. I fear that I'll need to spend Sunday catching up on sleep. Ok, on to the crafty stuff. One of my girlfriends is having a birthday tomorrow so I put together this card for her.



Her favorite color is purple so color selection was easy.  I stamped the big Whipper Snapper cupcake and colored it with reinkers and an aqua brush. Once it was dry I added some glue and glitter to the frosting. I love how much it looks like sugar crystals. The sentiment and frame are from MFT. Two weeks ago I had to go to Chicago so while I was there I stopped at Hobby Lobby where I found a great background stamp set from Glitz Designs. The numbers on the background are stamped with versamark using one of the stamps from my new set.

For the second card I made a simple bug card with this adorable Chubby Love Bug from Whipper Snapper. I colored him with Copics and paired him up with some My Mind's Eye and K&Company papers. I also used a white gel pen to add some freckles to his checks.

If you want to see the images larger, just click on them. Thanks for stopping. I hope you have a great week. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

Both are totally adorable!!!