Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chocolate Hugs

Today's card is for my Daughter. I was planning to make some Valentines when she called to tell me about a bad day she was having so I made this as a little pick me up for her. The card will be accompanied by a box of chocolates. Hopefully it will bring a smile to her face.



I used Life Stories papers from My Mind's Eye and Kim Hughes Hugs and Kisses set from Cornish Heritage Farms. I added some glitter to the hearts and chocolate bon bon for fun. The chocolate is also mounted with pop dots for some added dimension. The finishing touch is a twine bow from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all have a wonderful Wednesday! Happy Stamping.

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww its a gorgeous card ... sure to cheer your daughter up (especially if accompanied by choccies!)