Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Better now

So last Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat and it all went downhill from there. Thursday, Friday and Saturday were spent napping on the sofa. Sunday I was feeling like a person again and was able to get out and run some errands. I still have a lingering cough but otherwise I'm feeling really good again. Yeah. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about my blog, just didn't have anything crafty to blog about.

Today though I have a couple of cards to share that I made with Whipper Snapper stamps. The first is a smaller square card (4.25) with a felt heart and a cute little doggie with a glittered heart. The sentiment is from the Winter Schminter set by Anna Wight. 
 

For the second card I pulled out some October Afternoon papers and some sheet music and sewed up a little background for a 5 1/2 inch square card. Then I stamped this guitar playin' chicken and colored him with copics. For the finishing touch I added a paper rose and some leaves.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a great day. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ADORABLE!!! I LOVE how you colored the dog!! For some reason, I always color him blue! :) He's so CUTE the way you've done him up! Are you going to be sending this to Whipper for some stamp shopping moolah? :)