Thursday, January 27, 2011

Batty for You


I made a couple of valentine's this morning when I woke up at 2:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Instead of using traditional valentine images like hearts I pulled out a halloween set and a baby set. I printed some sentiments on my computer and then got to work putting these together.

 For this first card I used the Spooky Expressions set by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper. I used a .05 copic multiliner to add the lines to the sentiment just to help give it some definition. The hearts on the bottom of the card were stamped and cut out then covered in mono multi glue and glitter. The heart stamp is from the Winter Schminter set.  The papers are from an older K&Company pad.


Next is the little boat from the set Bundle of Joy (another Anna Wight set for Whipper Snapper). Same idea as the last card but a much simpler version. I colored the boat with copics and then paper pieced the sails using some Cosmo Cricket paper.



Thank you so much for stopping. I hope you're having a great day. Happy Stamping!

No comments: