Friday, October 8, 2010

A break from Halloween posts

I have more Halloween creations to share with you but I'll give you a break today and show you a couple of $1 stamps that I found at Michaels last night. I paired them up with PTI Kraft cardstock and some Authentic paper from Basic Grey's Origins collection.

Love the birdcage.

Here's a side angle to show you the dimension of the crate paper flowers.

Check out this adorable typewriter.
I'm thinking this stamp will see a lot of ink. It's perfect for any occasion, just mask off the words and add the appropriate sentiment. 

The forecast for today and tomorrow is mid-70's so I'm hoping to spend as much time outdoors as possible. I don't remember when we've had a nicer fall in Minnesota. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these cards! So beautiful and vintage! Beautifully done!