Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation time

Graduation time is just around the corner so I thought I'd better start making some cards. I'm having a great time with the new Papertrey Ink graduation set For the Graduate. For this card I used some digital papers and lace and created my own flower with my scalloped circle punch. To create the flower I punch 3 scalloped circles out of grey cardstock then ran them through my crimper repeatedly, next I crumpled them up until the fibers started to break down. Once that happens you can pull them apart creating two layers from each piece. So I layered the 6 pieces together and placed a small green prima flower on the top of the stack and held it all together with a green gem brad. I attached it to the card with a dimensional glue dot.
Thanks so much for stopping. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the lace with the grey/yellow combination. Gorgeous!