Thursday, April 8, 2010

The {Stamps} of Life: thanks2you

Today I have a couple of cards made with the Thanks2You set from The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Bernard. For the first one I used an old rub on from the DCWV Rockstar collection. I gave my crop-o-dile a good workout setting the eyelets around the oval nestie piece and mounted it on a background of My Mind's Eye papers. I love the girly look of this one.
The second card is designer paper free. I know . . . hard to believe I made a card without designer paper. I stamped the flowers on white cardstock and added some Old Paper Distress Ink to the edges. For the finishing touches I added some glitter to the pink flowers by using a glue pen and 3 pink gemstones.
I hope you're having a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

No comments: