Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Hybrid Card

Here's another card using the Tiny Princess collection of digital papers from The Digichick and the Live Life set from Clear and Simple Stamps. I stamped the branch with SU Pink Pirouette and then used my Quickie Glue Pen to add the glitter.


Don't forget to stop and visit Clear & Simple Stamps as they debut at the CHA Supershow in Anaheim, CA.  You will have a chance to meet with the owners and design team members throughout the weekend, as they host (6) fabulous make and take projects to get your creative mojo flowing. But wait, there is more! Clear and Simple Stamps will be unveiling their newest product at the Supershow.   CHA attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to be part of this live release. You do not want to miss this!  For a schedule of make and take times go here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Clear & Simple Stamps Live Life, Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon
  • Paper - Kraft, Vanilla, Tiny Princess digital papers
  • Ink - SU Pink Pirouette, Distress Ink Aged Paper
  • Misc - Sewing machine (no thread), Ribbon, Button, Glue Pen, Glitter

3 comments:

Nicki(CSS) said...

This looks great Beth. Love the spring colors - I am already over Winter and its only January! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Beth, I love this card and the combo of the digi papers with the stamping. It's such a sweet little card, so dainty!

Wendy said...

I just discovered your blog today and I am so impressed! I have been digiscrapping for about a year and am getting into hybrid card making. I have spent the lastg 2+ hours browsing your blog and am completely inspired! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!