Tuesday, December 15, 2009

with Sympathy

I was in need of a sympathy card the other day so I pulled out the K & Company Black & Ivory Fusion paper pack that I bought a couple of weeks ago and Anna Wight's Wildflower Silhouette set from Whipper Snapper Designs and put this card together. I love how it turned out.




I'm totally not ready for the holidays. Thankfully my family and friends will understand when their card is late and I don't bring a big tray of cookies to each gathering to share. I did manage to do some shopping for myself. I was in need of a new printer so I asked around and decided to go with an Epson Artisan 810 and since it qualified for free shipping from Amazon I had to place an order. According to FedEx it's on the way!

Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're all having a great week and things aren't too hectic.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs Wildflower Silhouette
  • Paper: SU Vanilla, Black; K&Company Black & Ivory Fusion
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Vintage Photo (sponged on edges)
  • Misc: SU Scallop edge punch, Flower, Gem

2 comments:

Cassie said...

it's just beautiful! i know it will be a touch of sunshine to the recipient.
love the touch of yellow with all the black.

Lynette said...

Great card, Beth. I love the black and white. Nice stamp! I hope things settle down. I'm sure everyone will understand if their card is late - you DID have a little setback! I hope you are back to 100% now.