Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

It's my Mom's birthday today so I just wanted to quickly share the birthday card I made for her. She loves to sew and quilt so I thought the sewing bird from the Tweet set by Pink Cat Studio would be a good choice to use for her card. I paired it with papers from Basic Grey's Stella Ruby collection.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're having a great day!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Tweet by Pink Cat Studios
  • Paper: Papertrey Kraft, Neenah White, Basic Grey Stella Ruby
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc: Copics, Sewing machine, Nestabilities, Button, Chalk

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So love it!! That Stella Ruby is one of my favorites too!! That striped paper reminds me of my Grandma's couch!

Lynette said...

So cute, Beth! I'm sure your mother will love it.

Curt in Indy said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! My Mom's birthday is the 10th! Your card is so cute and perfect it sounds like for your Mom. I hope she had a great one! Best, Curt