Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Halloween

I stopped at my local stamp store last night to look for some glitter and while I didn't find any glitter, I did find some Halloween stamps that made their way home with me. I spent the better part of the evening inking up the adorable Haunted set from Cosmo Cricket.

Here are a couple of the cards I made last night using the skeleton stamp from the Cosmo Cricket set. The greetings are from the Whipper Snapper Spooky Expressions set by Anna Wight (it happens to be Anna's birthday today . . . Happy Birthday Anna).


 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful week!


Supplies:
  • Stamps - Cosmo Cricket Haunted, Whipper Snapper Spooky Expressions
  • Paper - Kraft, Black, White, Co'ordinations, unmarked DP
  • Ink - Colorbox White pigment, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc - Circle punch, Sandpaper (sanded the Co'ordinations cardstock), Ribbon, Button, Corner Chomper

3 comments:

Susie said...

Both are fabulous. Great designs.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Beth, wow im loving these adorable halloween cards! hugs Linda x

Curt in Indy said...

I LOVE these! That skeleton is so cute! Skeletons have always been my favorite "icon" of Halloween. I love your use of the craft paper with it! Best, Curt