Saturday, September 19, 2009

Copic Certification and Scrapfest

Wow, what a great couple of days! I have the joy of working with Clear and Simple Stamps as part of their design team and on Thursday I had the even greater joy of meeting the owners (Reenee and Nicki) in person. They are two of the nicest ladies you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. We attended the Copic Certification class in Minneapolis on Thursday and Friday we chatted for a couple of hours over breakfast and then headed to Scrapfest over at the Mall of America. It was so much fun to be able to meet them in person and I look forward to our next chance to visit.


Reenee and Nicki from Clear and Simple Stamps

Here are a couple of photos from the Copic class. Marianne Walker taught the class and Debbie Olson was there for back up support. What a fun class!



Reenee trying her hand at airbrushing


Posing with their certificates


Debbie Olson and Nicki

I'll be back tomorrow with some photos from Scrapfest. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Oh, I just love looking at these. I am so glad you took photos. I forgot to say on my previous post that it was cool to see the photos of you, too.