Friday, August 14, 2009

Sneak Peak: Clear and Simple Stamps

Tomorrow is release day over at Clear and Simple Stamps. This month they are releasing the School Days collection with 11 great sets! Here are a couple more samples with the School Days set.
For this sample I pulled out some thin corkboard and used my Nestabilities Labels 1 set to create a little message holder for a locker. I used two layers of corkboard and mounted them on cardstock covered chipboard. The back of the chipboard has magnets attached so it will stick to a locker door. I stamped the little pennants then cut them out and mounted them to thumbtacks. The letters that spell NOTES are stickers.I thought this would be a nice card to present to that special someone in your life that's moving on to a new school either as a result of a move or just changing from middle school to high school.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please join me again tomorrow for the new release. Also visit my fellow design team members for more great samples with the new sets.

No comments: