Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Fun and Sweet Tooth


I saw this cute pack of papers fromWe R Memory Keepers on clearance the other day at Michael's and after some debate decided that it needed to come home with me. The clearance price was $9 but then it rang up even cheaper so I'm glad it made it's way into my basket.

I went home and put together the bases of the three cards. They all have the same white base, orange panel, and striped panel. Then for the focal images I decided to mix them up so they would all have a little different look.

For the candy card I added an orange square panel on the diagonal behind the circular image. For the flip flops, I turned the card on it's side and added three circles with flip flops.

Lastly I went with just a plain circluar image. For a little extra something I cut out the purple popsicle and mounted it with pop dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful day.
Supplies:
  • Stamps - Clear and Simple Stamps Summer and Sweet Tooth
  • Ink - Palette Hybrid Black, Kiwi Kiss
  • Paper - White, We R Memory Keepers Madame Royale
  • Misc - Circle punches, Gemstones, Pop dots, Stickles, Copics

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Love them all, Beth! Don't you just love a bargain:)

Basement Stamper said...

Love the papers you chose for these card, they go great with the images!

Nicki (CSS) said...

These are awesome - love all the sparkle and bright and cheery summer colors - SUPER CUTE!

Lori said...

Wow! What a versatile layout! These are all great.