Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CC223 Breezy Ruby Whispers

The color challenge for today (CC223) on SplitcoastStampers is Baja Breeze, Ruby Red and Whisper White so I pulled out my cardstock, inks and designer paper and got to work. I stamped the service man from Clear and Simple Stamps Bravery Gent set and the sentiment from their newly released Home set. Don't you think this would be a nice welcome home card?


Please leave me a link if you participate in the color challenge so I can check out your creation. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful day.


Supplies:

  • Stamps -Bravery Gent, Home (Clear and Simple Stamps)
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black
  • Paper - White, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Watercolor paper
  • Misc - Reinkers, Pop dots

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

These 2 sets definitely work well hand in hand!! Great card.

Nicki (CSS) said...

That is a great card Beth - love it! My BIL is on his third tour and I would love to be able to give him a card welcoming him home!

Erin Bigler said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Beth! Love your subtle shading, and those papers are the perfect backdrop! And that's THE perfect phrase for that image, too!

Lynette said...

Great card, Beth! Perfect use of the colors.