Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pull Treat Card

Today I'd like to share a Pull Treat Card that I made for the challenge on Paper Craft Planet. Fellow Clear and Simple Stamps design team member Lori posted a challenge to create a Pull Treat Card. So here is my first attempt. I ran to the store and bought a king size Mr Goodbar and made a cover for it. Here's a photo of the candy bar inside the wrapper.
If you pull on the ribbons the candy bar slides out of the wrapper. The directions for the wrapper can be found here. I hope you'll join us for the challenge.

Supplies:

  • Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Gratitude and Believe in Words II
  • Ink –Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue
  • Paper - Kraft, Vanilla, My Mind's Eye
  • Misc – Ribbon, Hole punch, Scorpal, Nestabilities Labels 1, Candy bar

3 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

This is so classy Beth, I can see these being adorable treats at a wedding. Love it!

Basement Stamper said...

I really like this and how you did the straight edges on it.

Erin Bigler said...

Soooooooooo pretty!