Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You're not old . You're ripe.

When I saw this saying I knew the bananas from GinaK's You know you're old when . . . set would be perfect. I stamped the bananas with Palette Hybrid Black and colored them with Copics.


I'm really enjoying my label maker for creating sentiments! I find it much easier than pulling out alphabet sets to create them. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great day.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Gina K You Know You're Old When
  • Papers: White, Black, Marigold Morning, My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow
  • Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir
  • Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities, Dymo Label Maker, Popdots

2 comments:

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Just darling, Beth! What a great stamp set and awesome card!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fabulous! xx