Monday, April 6, 2009

Little Gem in Bee Suit

Today I would like to share a couple of cards I made with an adorable stamp from Pink Gem Studios in the UK. When I saw this cute little puppy in a bee suit I knew I had to have it! I have a friend who has a Maltese/Poodle mix that looks a lot like this little doggie so I made this set of cards for my friend.



I'll have to edit the supplies info to add the designer paper info. I'm not at home right now so I don't have the details with me. I hope you're having a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by.

*Edited to add the designer paper details - K & Company Citronella pack*

Supplies:
  • Stamps – Little Gem in Bee Suit from Pink Gem Designs
  • Ink – Archival Jet Black
  • Paper - White, Black, K & Company Citronella pack
  • Misc – Reinkers, Aqua brush, Stampin Write markers, Stickles, Pop dots, Gems

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous Beth....the Pink Gem image is sooo cute and coloured to perfection. Love the paper too...xx