Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home again, home again.

I don't have anything crafty to share today. I was in Madison Wisconsin for the weekend so I thought I would share a couple of photos taken at the Henry Vilas Zoo.

It's not a really big zoo but it's free and has some great animals plus it was within walking distance of the hotel. Here's me posing with the tortoise.


I loved this big fuzzy grizzly bear.

My daughter thought this Rhino was pretty cute.



Look at that face!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

OMG, Beth your photos are sensational. I love the one of you posing with the tortoise and the also the gorilla photo. These are marvelous photos.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fantastic photos....and we love to visit the zoo too...(a zoo with lots of space for the aniamls I'll add)...fabulous crisp images...Just going to show my 5 year old as she loves animals...xx