Saturday, April 18, 2009

Greetings Earthling

Ok I'm still playing with my label maker. Today's cards use Kim Hughes Little Guy set from Cornish Heritage Farms. I stamped the little Alien in the set and made him some greetings. For the top card I used a variety of papers from the Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy line and the bottom cards uses papers from the Basic Grey Archaic line. Both cards have Kraft bases.
Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by.
Supplies:
  • Stamps – Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes Little Guy
  • Ink – Palette Hybrid Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
  • Paper - Kraft, White, Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy (top) and Basic Grey Archaic (bottom)
  • Misc – Copics, Pop dots, Circle punch, Dymo Label Maker

5 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute!

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Beth - I love this card. You did a great job on it and I love that Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy DP.

debra said...

Greetings Earthling
nice cards and great news. congrats on the new DT POst
hugs Debra

The Crafty Den said...

Funky cards beth. Love the little alien and the fab dp. Congrats on being picked for Sally-Ann's DT. I look forward to working with you. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

These are so fun and I love your label maker - what a great effect for sentiments...xx