Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SOTM: Clear and Simple Stamps

The Stamp of the Month from Clear and Simple Stamps is Easter Basket. This is such a fun set to use. I love the little bunny stamp and the adorable set of decorated eggs and the basket full of eggs. They’re all so cute I had to ink them up and make some cards. For the egg card in the front of the photo I stamped a row of eggs. After stamping the eggs I used a white gel pen to add the accents on the eggs. For the basket card I also used the white gel pen to add polka pots to the guava eggs in the basket. For the chocolate bunny card I stamped the bunny with white pigment ink on chocolate cardstock, heat embossed it and then cut it out to mount on the card.



For this card I pulled out the adorable basket of eggs stamp and paired it with some of my favorite colors. The basket is stamped with Timber brown Stazon, colored with re-inkers, and matted with a nice rich purple. I stamped the Happy Easter right on the card and then added a strip of layers just above. Instead of pulling out my sewing machine for this card I just ran my tracing wheel across the pink pirouette strip for a faux stitch effect. For the finishing touch I added a trio of buttons.Clear and Simple Stamps next release will be on March 15. They have a lot of cute sets being released so keep checking back for sneak peaks and maybe even some blog candy.

Supplies for Egg card:
· Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Easter Basket
· Ink – Palette Hybrid Black, SU Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Groovy Guava
· Paper - Kraft, White, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery patterned paper
· Misc – White gel pen
Supplies for Basket card:
· Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Easter Basket
· Ink – SU Basic Brown
· Paper - Kraft, White, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery patterned paper
· Misc – Re-inkers, White gel pen, Ribbon, Pop dots
Supplies for Bunny card:
· Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Easter Basket
· Ink – Palette Hybrid Black, White craft
· Paper - Kraft, White, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery patterned paper
· Misc – Embossing powder, heat gun, ribbon, prima, brad, pop dots

Supplies:
· Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Easter Basket
· Ink – Timber brown Stazon
· Paper - Kraft, White, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Elegant Eggplant
· Misc – Re-inkers, Pop dots, Scallop edge punch, Buttons, Tracing wheel

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty cards, Beth! Love them all.