Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sneak Peak: Fresh from the Garden

Attention gardeners everywhere – do you like to share your produce with friends and family? Well now you can package it up so it looks as great as it tastes. On Sunday, March 15th Clear & Simple Stamps is releasing a new set called Fresh from the Garden with all kinds of fun vegetable images.

For my project today I decided to make a small little box great for sharing seed packets. I printed the template for the Wrap-Up box (see supplies list below for template details) and assembled as directed. Next I inked the edges with Vintage photo Distress Ink. For the strip around the box I used some Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy paper. The veggies were stamped in black and colored with Copics. I cut them out and mounted them to the circle with was then attached to the box with pop dots. Finally I added the little tag to the top with some twine and a nice red ribbon.

Supplies:
  • Stamps – Clear & Simple Stamps Fresh from the Garden
  • Ink – Palette Hybrid Black, Distress Ink Vintage photo
  • Paper - Confetti cream, White, Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy
  • Misc – Copics, Circle punch, Hole punch, Corner rounder, Ribbon, Twine, Pop dots,
  • Template - Rounded Wrap-Up Template from My Timeless Templates designed by Lauren Meader and available at Papertreyink.com

No comments: