Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whipper Wednesday

For today's post I'd like to share another card using Anna Wight's newest Whipper Snapper set Wildflower Silhouette. This is such a fun set to work with and I thought it would work well with the yellow and grey color scheme I've been seeing everywhere lately.

I used the Label 1 Nestabilities set to create a frame around the floral image that I stamped with SU Basic Grey ink on white cardstock. The frame was mounted with pop dots to give the card some dimension. I also stamped one of the butterflies from the set twice in yellow and cut out the entire first one and just the top wings on the second and attached them together for more dimension. Some yellow stickles were added to the flower centers and to the butterfly.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Wildflower Silhouette
  • Ink - SU Basic Grey, Barely Banana
  • Paper - SU Black, White, Banana; BasicGrey designer paper
  • Misc - Pop dots, Nestabilities, Scallop edge punch, Silver cord, Stickles

2 comments:

Broni said...

Beautiful, Beth! I love the popped up frame and the way you made the butterfly look so real!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful color combo!!! Hope you are well! :)