Monday, February 2, 2009

Whipper Snapper Mushroom

Happy Monday! Sorry for the late post but I do have a card to share today. It's another Whipper Snapper card using Anna Wight's newest sets. For this one I stamped the mushroom from Fish Friends on the Cream and then paper pieced it. I sponged the edges with Vintage photo Distress ink and then used my Nestabilities Label 1 set for the matting. The "thank you" at the bottom of the card is masked from a longer sentiment in the Friendly Expressions set. For the finishing touch a little lace and a button.


Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Fish Friends, Friendly Expressions
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black, Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • Paper - Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Cream, My Mind's Eye
  • Misc - Button, Lace, Pop dots, Nestabilities Label 1, Scallop punch

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card, Beth! I really, really need to do some paper piecing again!!