Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Game On

Today's post features another newly released set from Clear & Simple Stamps . . . GAME ON

For this card I thought it would be fun to stamp some Mii characters from the Game On set. First I made the card base with SU Elegant Eggplant. Next I cut a strip of Cool Caribbean and used the same color ink with the background stamp that has all of the game names to cover that piece. Then I cut a strip of Tangerine Tango to mount my Mii characters on. I used circle punches and circle Nestabilities to create the layers. The Mii’s were colored with Copics. Finally I cut a thin strip off of the Cool Caribbean piece to add on the edge to create this layout.

Here is today's second card. Doesn’t this just make you want to turn on your Wii and challenge your family and friends to a game? I stamped the controllers on white cardstock with Palette Hybrid Black ink and colored them with Copics. I also colored the background with Copics and then used my Nestabilities to create the circle layers. The game on sentiment was punched out with the SU Word Window punch and mounted to the card with pop dots. The base of the card is SU Morning Marigold with a white layer and then some patterned papers that were unmarked.

Also, don't forget to sign up for the Clear & Simple Stamps ATC Swap Extravaganza. If you register for the swap and leave me a comment on this post with your email address I will send the first 10 people a little assortment of ribbons, buttons, and Primas. I hope you'll join us.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're all having a great day!

Supplies for Card 1:
  • Stamps – Clear and Simple Stamps Game On
  • Ink – Palette Hybrid Black
  • Paper – SU Elegant Eggplant, Cool Caribbean, Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette, White
  • Misc – Copics, Pop dots, Nestabilities, Circle Punch
Supplies for Card 2:
  • Stamps – Clear and Simple Stamps Game On
  • Ink – Palette Hybrid Black
  • Paper – SU Marigold Morning, White, unmarked designer papers
  • Misc – Copics, Pop dots, Nestabilities Circles, SU Word Window Punch

No comments: