Monday, December 1, 2008

Scor-Pal Christmas Magazine

The Scor-Pal Christmas Magazine is now available for viewing at Scor-Pal. You may even notice that am listed as a guest instructor. I am happy to report that I was asked to contribute back in July after posting some cards featuring handmade patterned paper using my scor-pal. Diana asked if I would make a holiday card for the tutorial so here it is.
If you're interested in seeing the other posts. Here is a link to my original post; the second post and the third post. All of these posts show samples of patterned paper made using this technique.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent it in bed with a terrible cold so I was very thankful that we weren't entertaining this year. It was so nice to have the long weekend to lay around and get better. Unfortunately that means no Christmas decorating was accomplished yet but there's still time. I have a lot of my Christmas cards done already which is a really nice feeling! Thanks so much for stopping.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Congratulations, Beth! How cool!!! Great technique, beautiful card.