Thursday, November 13, 2008

Party Animals

More fun today with the Party Farm Animals set from Pink Cat Studio. I used an older sketch challenge from Splitcoast for my layout (SC186). I stamped the image on white and colored it with Copics, then sponged the edges with Aged Paper distress ink. The designer papers are from the Basic Grey Urban Prairie 12x12 pack. The Happy Birthday circle is mounted with pop dots for some dimension. I also found some vintage rick rack in my stash that matched the blue on the Basic Grey paper perfectly.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Pink Cat Studio Party Farm Animals
  • Ink - Archival Black, Distress Ink Aged Paper
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Black, Riding Hood Red, White, Basic Grey Urban Prairie
  • Misc - Copics, Rick rack, Staples, Nestabilities

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ENOUGH ALREADY!! I can't TAKE the TEASING!! This is ADORABLE!! I *must* get that set for my very OWN!!

Melissa said...

I love it Beth!! Great job!