Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dino-mite!

I love the retired Dino-Mite set from Stampin Up. I think it pairs very well with the Archaic line from Basic Grey. For this card I started with a base of Kraft then added a black mat. The designer papers are all from the Basic Grey Archaic 6x6 pack and two of the panels are matted with SU River Rock. The third panel is just sponged with Vintage Photo distress ink. I used a Copic multiliner to dot the edges of some of the panels. I also sponged some Peeled Paint distress ink on the bottom of the dino circle and Vintage Photo around the edges. The dino is stamped in SU Baja Breeze and mounted with pop dots. For the finishing touch I added the ribbon.

Supplies:
  • Stamp - SU Dino-Mite (retired)
  • Ink - SU Baja Breeze, Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint)
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Black, River Rock, Basic Grey Archaic
  • Misc - Copic multiliner, ribbon, pop dots

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card - sooooo nicely done. Everything coordinates so well! It also fits the SCS challenge from yesterday - a card with rectangles and circles and ribbon only for embellishment:)