Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night I pulled out some Halloween papers and quickly made up a batch of small cards (4 1/4 x 2 3/4) to pair with some treat bags that I will give my girlfriends kids.



I love the Halloween papers from My Mind's Eye. They were perfect for putting together cards quickly. Just used SU black for the card base and matted them with a variety of the Halloween papers then added the tags. The spider tags use an old SU hostess set and the Happy Halloween tags use a really old (foam mounted) SU set. The ribbons are from Michael's and are either tied around the card or stapled to the tags.




Halloween is my favorite holiday. No gifts to buy, plenty of candy, lots of fun decorations, wearing costumes. So fun! My husband and I usually host a Halloween costume party but the timing was bad for us this year so I'm hoping to have just a costume party after the holidays. Hhmm . . . maybe a Valentine's costume party! Part of the fun of the party is no one reveals their costumes before the party so it's always fun to see who shows up at the door.

I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: