Monday, October 27, 2008

Got Snow?

We did yesterday (0.2 inches officially). Thankfully it melted as it hit the ground. In honor of our first snowfall of the year here's a card using the GinaK set "Got Snow."

The card base is red from Paper Source, the patterned paper is from Basic Grey, the blue mat is SU Buckaroo Blue, the image is stamped with Palette Hybrid Black on SU Very Vanilla and colored with Copics. I also added some Stickles as snow on the image. The edges are sponged with some Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, I believe). The green on the tag is a scrap from my table. The Merry Christmas stamp is from Memory Box.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit me!
I love this card, love the basic grey and sledding is one of my most favorite fun things to do!

Lynette said...

Great card, Beth!

Julie said...

Hello there -- Your blog looks so good -- that header is amazing! And your work is beautiful!