Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wine Flies When You're Having Fun!


I love this sentiment and wine glass from Rubbernecker. Flying wine often happens at our monthly bookclub meetings. In fact some of us refer to it as wineclub since we do more drinking than reading! I've been trying to use up some paper scraps so I don't know what company the patterned papers are from. The wine glass is cut out and mounted on pop dots with a black ribbon tied around the stem over to the side of the card. I just cut a small slit in the card next to the stem to thread it through so I could tie it. I also added a few dew drops for some dimension.

2 comments:

kathleenh said...

Fabulous card! I love the papers and the row of brads and of course the wine glass!

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh I Love this!!! So true too - wine does fly when you are having fun!