Friday, August 22, 2008

Butterfly Anniversary


I thought I would try my hand at stamping on a transparency. I used my Lettuce Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber to ink my stamp and stamped it on the transparency. Once it had dried I edged the butterfly panel with my pinking shears and sewed it to a piece of kraft cardstock. The Happy Anniversary stamp is part of a Studio G $1 set. The butterfly is from the Happiness set from Artistic Outpost. The patterned paper is made using my scorpal and the technique I showed in this post.
The hardest part of the card was trying to get a photo of it with the transparency on there.
Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Nice use of acetate. I really like the Kraft cardstock with the green - awesome!

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

beautiful card

Kimberly Crawford said...

that is beautiful! what a cool effect! gorgeous color combo!