Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a week

Last week was rather busy with commencement ceremony's, grad party preparations and work deadlines.

My nephew graduated from High School this year and his commencement ceremony was last Tuesday evening.



My niece (his cousin) also graduated from High School this year and her commencement ceremony was on Wednesday evening. We were lucky enough to be able to attend both ceremony's. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of either one of them in full cap and gown. Eric couldn't get his gown off fast enough and Ashley felt the same about her cap. Oh well. I had a Thursday deadline for a big project at work and then took Friday off to bake for my nephews grad party on Saturday. It was a great week but didn't leave any time for stamping or blogging.

Here's the graduation card I made for my nephew.
As always, thanks for stopping by. I hope you're all safe during this crazy weather that has been happening around the country.

2 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Super cute grad card, Beth! I can totally relate to busy - busy - busy!! Have a happy day!

Lynette said...

Congratulations to your niece and nephew! Great card you made for Eric. That school paper is really cool! And I like that you put the graduation year on it. Nice!