Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stylish Swiss Dots

I love the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. I stamped the shirt from the Diva Style Closet set from Clear and Simple stamps and then covered each shirt with prisma ultrafine glitter. I find the easiest way to adhere the glitter is to cover the image with stickles (something clear like crystal) and then sprinkle the glitter over the wet stickles. Works great! Once they were dry I cut out the shirts and decided to mount them on the swiss dot background. I didn't want the background to overpower the glittery shirts so I thought the swiss dots would be perfect. It gives it some nice texture but doesn't detract from the shirts. As always thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Very cute! I gotta get that embossing folder. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Mary said...

The simplicity of your card is what makes it so very pretty.

Mary

Marie said...

Too cute!! I've got to get that embossing folder...can't resist any longer. ;)