Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge 4

Each week there is a new Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge posted and I finally made some time to stamp a card for the latest challenge (RBC04). The color challenge this week calls for light blue, dark blue and a neutral color. I decided to use SU not quite navy, bordering blue and black. Although I see that I really have two neutrals because I stamped my images on white - oops!


I used the Football Player Carrying Ball stamp from the Sports section of rubbernecker and the sentiment is from the Petite Word set from Stamp Oasis. Both are stamped on Rosie Roadshow's textured paper with Palette hybrid black. The football player is colored with SU reinkers and an aqua brush. I added a row of black crystals down the side for a little extra detail. I also used an acrylic football stamp from a $1 set to stamp on the card base. Don't you think this would make a nice retirement card for Brett Farve?

Check out Jeanne's blog for more info on the challenges. As always, thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the football player