Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge

Here is my card for this weeks rubbernecker blogger challenge (RBC05). The colors for the challenge this week are yellow, red and green.
See Jeanne's blog (Inky Paws) for more details on the challenge.

The hula girl and sentiment are both from the Beach Party section at Rubbernecker. I stamped them in Timber Brown Stazon and colored them with reinkers. The green and red cardstock are from my local stamp store and the yellow is marigold morning from SU. I sponged the edges of the marigold morning corners for a little added depth.

Thanks for stopping and make sure you check out Jeanne's blog for details on the challenge. It could be worth a $25 gift certificate to Rubbernecker!

2 comments:

Broni said...

Great card, Beth! I have that stamp and haven't even used it yet. Now I'll need to get it out! I LOVE your corner treatments!!

wendyp said...

Awesome job with the color challenge!