Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge

I'm still not feeling very good today but Jeanne posted a color challenge on her blog Inky Paws using Rubbernecker stamps so after laying on the couch for a few hours last night I dragged myself to my craft room to put a card together for the challenge. For details on the challenge see here.


I pulled out my stamps and decided these two could work well together so here's what I came up with. The base is white with a layer of chocolate (PaperSource), the background paper is BasicGrey Two Scoops. The turquoise is from a scrap that was on my table. I stamped the dog and verse in Timber Brown Stazon and colored the dog with my Copics. I used my Marvy punches and Nestabilities for the circle layers. Then I added a crystal to each scallop to dress it up. The brown flower is Bazzill Bitty Flower with a Prima flower in the center and a crystal. Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable!!! Your coloring is FABULOUS!!! My goal this year is to improve my coloring skills and catch up with so many of you - LOL!!! I HOPE you get to Sayner, I would LOVE to meet you in IRL!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well.

You did a fabulous job on this card!!! I'm so glad you played!

Sherry Cheever said...

Oh my BADNESS! This is just way too darn adorable!!!! LOVE IT! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you feel better soon.

Hugs!